The Styles Workshop is the first step to becoming accredited in the Life Styles Inventory™ (LSI).
Beyond emotional intelligence: increase self-awareness and Constructive styles
Coach individuals to achieve greater performance and professional satisfaction with the Life Styles Inventory™ (LSI) and our newest individual-level feedback report, LSI with Item-Level Feedback (LSI ILF).
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the Styles Workshop will prepare you to:
- interpret the Circumplex — the HSI framework for quantifying, describing, and understanding styles
- make connections between Constructive styles and personal effectiveness (e.g., relationships with others, job satisfaction, and productivity)
- understand the most powerful behavioral targets for moving toward the Constructive styles
- explain confirmed strengths, unrecognized strengths, stumbling blocks, and blind spots
- debrief individual and composite feedback reports
- coach others on their personal styles to affect real change in their effectiveness
The Styles Accreditation Program is pre-approved for HRCI recertification credit hours.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Upcoming Workshops & Registration
All workshops are held at our Human Synergistics office in Mount Prospect, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago, unless otherwise indicated.
If you need help registering or would like to know more about our Styles Workshop or our accreditation process, please get in touch and we will be happy to assist you
Contact us or call 800.622.7584