Virtual and In-Person Leadership Coaching and Consulting
Our world-class leadership coaches and consultants have extensive experience in improving the performance of leaders, teams, and organizations in sustainable ways. Our executive leadership coaches and consultants can serve as your culture thought partner, and we work directly with you and your organization to achieve meaningful change and development.
We also offer you and your internal consultants (including members of your HR, OD, and change teams) the opportunity to become accredited in our materials and systems. With the combination of these two approaches, organizational change can be initiated with external guidance and sustained with internal expertise.
Organizational Culture Development Consulting Options
The culture of an organization sets the context for everything else and influences outcomes ranging from engagement and safety to adaptability and innovativeness.
To properly redirect culture, organizational and leadership consulting firms must be able to differentiate between it (i.e., espoused values and behavioral norms) and such outcomes. They must also be able to distinguish between culture and the factors that may be shaping it.
Our consultants are experts in:
- Working with the Human Synergistics assessments to measure your organization’s culture in terms of values and norms and interpreting the results;
- Helping you understand the complexities of culture, leadership, and their connection to performance improvement in an accelerated environment with The Culture Journey Experience (updates pending, check back soon);
- Supporting you in defining and implementing a customized 90-day blueprint for success with our Culture Quick-Start Program;
- Discerning the impact of culture on outcomes at the individual, team and organizational levels and identifying the systems, structures, and other factors that are leading to and reinforcing Defensive norms;
- Assisting you in developing business models, organizational structures, human resource management systems, redesigned jobs, and leadership and communication skills that lead to a more Constructive culture;
- Managing the organizational development process in ways that maximize the acceptance of change and the effectiveness of implementation.
Management and Leadership Development Coaching Options
Leaders and managers both directly and indirectly influence the cultures of their organizations. Their direct influence stems from their own thinking and behavior styles, as well as their strategies for leading and managing the people around them. These attributes have a role-modeling effect, send messages to others regarding what is expected, and measurably impact their behavior and performance.
Their indirect influence results from the decisions they make and (as noted above) the systems, structures, and technologies they put into place.
Our leadership development coaches and culture consultants offer expertise in:
- working with Human Synergistics assessments to help your leaders and managers understand their personal styles and strategies, their impact on people and the culture within which they work, and their effectiveness;
- coaching and guiding your leaders and managers in setting personal and professional development goals and plans to reach those goals;
- helping your leaders to understand the implications of the systems and structures they put into place and, more generally, the need to align decisions and solutions with organizational values and the ideal culture;
- supporting you in designing and delivering a complete management and leadership assessment and development system, from the C-Suite level to the front-line supervisory level.
Group Development and Team Building Consulting Options
Teams work best when they practice and exhibit Constructive styles and when their members approach problems in a rational and interpersonally supportive manner. One of the most effective ways to start moving teams and their members in this direction is to provide them with qualitative and quantitative feedback on their styles and processes.
Our consultants are experts in:
- observing and facilitating team discussions, allowing the leader to participate as a member;
- using our surveys and observation techniques with teams (while solving either real or simulated problems) to identify styles or processes that are interfering with effectiveness;
- assisting teams in applying proven interaction and problem-solving processes to improve performance;
- building a team culture and climate that encourage and support excellence.
Our digital simulations are in high demand for virtual and in-person team-building events. We can either facilitate your session or guide you through the comprehensive facilitator material. Here’s a brief video overview:
Whether you are looking for team-building facilitation, culture change consultation, executive development, or management and leadership coaching for results-oriented growth, Human Synergistics has the expertise your organization needs.
Please contact us if you would like more information about our consulting services and how we can bring change to your organization. We look forward to working with you.