Culture & Impact Combined Workshop
The Culture & Impact Combined Workshop is the first step to becoming accredited in the Organizational Culture Inventory® (OCI®), Organizational Effectiveness Inventory®(OEI), Leadership/Impact® (L/I), and Management/Impact® (M/I).
Quantify organizational culture and climate and measure the impact of leaders and managers to drive engagement and performance
Learn how to interpret, initiate, and monitor organizational change with the Organizational Culture Inventory and our integrated climate survey, the Organizational Effectiveness Inventory. Plus, debrief leaders and managers on building their Constructive impact on culture using Leadership/Impact and Management/Impact.
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the Culture & Impact Combined Workshop will prepare you to:
- quantify culture and climate in order to initiate and track data-driven organizational change
- align the OCI and OEI scales to an organization’s mission, vision, and desired outcomes
- utilize our published “How Culture Works” model for culture change initiatives
- provide leaders and managers with a detailed analysis of the strategies and approaches they employ, and how those strategies and approaches influence their effectiveness
- understand the Impact model, including ideal impact, current strategies and approaches, current impact, and effectiveness
- identify areas of improvement and levers for change to strengthen Constructive styles
- use and leverage our action-planning templates and debrief and apply our feedback reports
- Organizational Culture Inventory (OCI)
- Organizational Effectiveness Inventory (OEI)
- Leadership/Impact (L/I)
- Management/Impact (M/I)
Combined Workshop Dates are pending.
If you would like to know more about our Culture & Impact Combined Workshop or our accreditation process, please get in touch and we will be happy to assist you.
or call 800.622.7584