The WorkStyles Workshop is the first step to becoming accredited in ACUMEN® Leadership WorkStyles™ (LWS).
Develop leaders and managers by increasing self-awareness and Constructive styles
Coach leaders and managers to achieve greater leadership performance and professional satisfaction with ACUMEN Leadership WorkStyles.
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the WorkStyles Workshop will prepare you to:
- interpret the Circumplex — the HSI framework for quantifying, describing, and understanding styles
- make connections between Constructive styles and effectiveness (e.g., teamwork, communication, creativity, leading)
- provide insights on how individual styles combine to shape leadership performance
- debrief individual and composite feedback reports
- coach leaders and managers on their personal styles to affect real change in their effectiveness
The WorkStyles Accreditation Program is pre-approved for HRCI recertification credit hours.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
- ACUMEN® Leadership WorkStyles™ (LWS)
Upcoming Workshops & Registration
All workshops are held at our Human Synergistics office in Mount Prospect, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago, unless otherwise indicated.
If you need help registering or would like to know more about our WorkStyles Workshop or our accreditation process, please get in touch and we will be happy to assist you
or call 800.622.7584