By Janet L. Szumal, PhD with Robert A. Cooke, PhD
Find out how leaders in a variety of industries are changing the world—one organization at a time!
If attracting and retaining talent, encouraging innovation, expediting strategy implementation, and bolstering expansion and growth are at the top of your organization’s agenda, then you need to read Creating Constructive Cultures.
Venture into the culture change journeys of organizations—big and small, global and local, public and private, in various industries and countries—to discover what works and what doesn’t. You will learn the secrets of how leadership teams around the world have successfully shifted their workplace cultures in a more productive direction using a proven methodology.
In Creating Constructive Cultures, you’ll get answers to critical questions, such as:
- What is the ideal culture for your organization?
- What do toxic cultures look like—and what are the forces that enable them?
- What is the biggest obstacle to change that most leaders miss?
- What are the ways in which leaders purposefully and unknowingly impact culture? (There are probably a lot more than you realize!)
- How can you and other leaders recognize—and overcome—the negative impact of culture on your own thinking and behavior to create desired changes and achieve goals?