Beyond emotional intelligence: increase self-awareness and Constructive styles for development at all levels
Help individuals to achieve greater performance and professional satisfaction with the Life Styles Inventory and our newest individual-level feedback report, LSI with Item-Level Feedback (LSI ILF), as well as coach leaders and managers to achieve greater leadership performance and professional satisfaction with ACUMEN Leadership WorkStyles.
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the Styles Workshop will prepare you to:
- interpret the Circumplex — the HSI framework for quantifying, describing, and understanding styles
- make connections between Constructive styles and personal, team, and leadership effectiveness (e.g., relationships with others, job satisfaction, productivity, communication, creativity, and leading task and team work)
- understand the most powerful behavioural targets for moving toward the Constructive styles
- explain confirmed strengths, unrecognised strengths, stumbling blocks, and blind spots
- debrief individual and composite feedback reports and group profile results
- coach individuals, teams, leaders, and managers on their personal styles to affect real change in their effectiveness
Upcoming Workshops & Registration
All open workshops are held online, unless stated otherwise.
Please see our workshop calendar for our upcoming workshops.
If you need help registering or would like to know more about our Culture Workshop or our accreditation process, please get in touch and we will be happy to assist you.
or call +44 (0)1624 620320