Measure the impact of leaders and managers on organisational performance
Learn how to debrief leaders and managers on building their Constructive impact on culture through detailed analysis of the strategies and approaches they employ, and how those strategies and approaches influence their effectiveness, using Leadership/Impact and Management/Impact.
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the Impact Workshop will prepare you to:
- understand the Impact model, including ideal impact, current strategies and approaches, current impact, and effectiveness
- interpret and use the statistical information presented in the L/I and M/I Feedback Reports
- differentiate between effectiveness and success
- make the distinction between style and impact
- debrief feedback reports
- educate others on the effects of leadership impact on organisational culture
- use and leverage our action-planning templates
Upcoming Workshops & Registration
All open workshops are held online, unless stated otherwise.
Please see our workshop calendar for our upcoming workshops.
If you need help registering or would like to know more about our Impact Workshop or our accreditation process, please get in touch and we will be happy to assist you.
or call +44 (0)1624 620320