Impact Certification Workshop
The Impact Certification Workshop is the first step to becoming accredited in two of the most sophisticated leadership tools on the market today – Leadership/Impact® (L/I) and Management/Impact® (M/I).
Measure the impact of leaders and managers on organizational performance
Learn how to debrief leaders and managers on building their Constructive impact on culture through detailed analysis of the strategies and approaches they employ, and how those strategies and approaches influence their effectiveness, using Leadership/Impact® (L/I) and Management/Impact® (M/I).
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the Impact Workshop will prepare you to:
- understand the Impact model, including ideal impact, current strategies and approaches, current impact, and effectiveness
- interpret and use the statistical information presented in the L/I and M/I Feedback Reports
- differentiate between effectiveness and success
- make the distinction between style and impact
- debrief feedback reports
- educate others on the effects of leadership impact on organizational culture
- use and leverage our action-planning templates
The Impact Certification Workshop is pre-approved by the International Coach Federation for Continuing Coach Education.
Upcoming Workshops & Registration
All workshops are held at our Human Synergistics office in St. Marys, Ontario (160km west of Toronto) unless otherwise stated.
Please see our workshop calendar for information about upcoming Impact Certification Workshop dates and locations.
If you need help registering or would like to know more about our Impact Workshop or our accreditation process, please get in touch and we will be happy to assist you
or call 519.284.4135