Culture Certification Workshop
Upon the successful completion of the Culture Certification Workshop, you will be able to lead the cultural transformation of the organization and thereby contribute to its long-term viability.
Quantify organizational culture and climate to drive engagement and performance
Learn how to interpret, initiate, and monitor organizational change with the most widely used culture survey in the world, the Organizational Culture Inventory® (OCI®), and identify and map progress using the levers for change and organizational outcomes from our integrated climate survey, the Organizational Effectiveness Inventory® (OEI).
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the Culture Certification Workshop will prepare you to:
- quantify culture and climate in order to initiate and track data-driven organizational change
- utilize our published “How Culture Works” model for culture change initiatives
- interpret and use the statistical information presented in the reports
- align the OCI and OEI scales to an organization’s mission, vision, and desired outcomes
- create operating and ideal culture profiles and an action plan for moving from the former to the latter
- make connections between causal factors, operating culture, and outcomes
- identify areas of improvement and levers for change to strengthen Constructive styles
- debrief and apply feedback reports
Upcoming Workshops & Registration
All workshops are held at our Human Synergistics office in St. Marys, Ontario, 160km west of Toronto, unless otherwise indicated.
Please see our workshop calendar for information about upcoming Culture Certification Workshop dates and locations.
or call 519.284.4135