Developing effective teams through Constructive behaviours and synergistic decision making
Learn how to build teams that achieve synergy and develop superior solutions using our world-renowned team-building simulations and Group Styles Inventory™ (GSI) and Coach a unique team exercise that highlights the assumptions, values, beliefs, and attitudes underlying the motivation of individuals and teams. Participants are challenged to identify the most appropriate approaches to coaching, goals, and actions for turning around a team that currently is not performing well. The sports setting used in Coach allows participants to question the assumptions and values of others in a non-threatening way and facilitates open, honest discussion due to the high level of tolerance regarding diverse opinions about sports. Ultimately, participants learn how to identify and apply Achievement thinking to become more effective managers.
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the Teams Workshop will prepare you to:
- identify and understand how thinking patterns and coping behaviour influence the ability to deal with conflict situations
- explain the correlation between Constructive group styles and team effectiveness
- facilitate and debrief HSI simulations and the Group Styles Inventory
- uncover a team's strengths and developmental areas
- debrief group profile results
- select the appropriate simulation
- Evaluates current approaches to motivation and team dynamics
- Enhances the ability of individuals and teams to strategize, plan, and set goals and execute action plans for achievement
- Promotes more effective management and leadership approaches
- Illustrates the effects of different personal styles as measured by the Life Styles Inventory™ (LSI) and the impact of different strategies as measured by Leadership/Impact® (L/I) and Management/Impact® (M/I)
|Products Covered ||Materials Included |
|Coach - Co-achieving || |
- Coach Leader's Guide
- Coach Participant Booklet
- Electronic Powerpoint Presentation
|Team-Building Simulations || |
- Simulation Leader's Guide
- Simulation Participant Materials
|Group Styles Inventory™ (GSI) || |
- GSI Leader's Guide
- GSI Inventory
- GSI Participant Guide
- GSI Case Study Materials
| Workshop Dates |
| 24 February 2017 |
All workshops will be held at a central London location.
To register, email: email@example.com or call +44 (0)1624 620320.
Need help deciding which workshops to attend? Contact us for more information.