The Culture Workshop is the first step to becoming accredited in the Organizational Culture Inventory® (OCI®) and Organizational Effectiveness Inventory® (OEI).
Quantify organizational culture and climate to drive engagement and performance
Learn how to interpret, initiate, and monitor organizational change with the most widely used culture survey in the world, the Organizational Culture Inventory® (OCI®), and identify and map progress using the levers for change and organizational outcomes from our integrated climate survey, the Organizational Effectiveness Inventory® (OEI).
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the Culture Workshop will prepare you to:
- quantify culture and climate in order to initiate and track data-driven organizational change
- utilize our published “How Culture Works” model for culture change initiatives
- interpret and use the statistical information presented in the reports
- align the OCI and OEI scales to an organization’s mission, vision, and desired outcomes
- create operating and ideal culture profiles and an action plan for moving from the former to the latter
- make connections between causal factors, operating culture, and outcomes
- identify areas of improvement and levers for change to strengthen Constructive styles
- debrief and apply feedback reports
The Culture Accreditation Program is pre-approved for HRCI recertification credit hours.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Upcoming Workshops & Registration
All workshops are held at our Human Synergistics office in Mount Prospect, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago, unless otherwise indicated.
If you need help registering or would like to know more about our Culture Workshop or our accreditation process, please get in touch and we will be happy to assist you.
Contact us or call 800.622.7584