When individuals combine and work together effectively, the outcome is greater than the simple sum of the parts (synergy) and improvement in performance can, and does, occur.
Our approach to team development is through focusing on two key areas:
- Developing Constructive behaviours among team members
- Collectively developing the interpersonal (people) and rational (task) problem-solving skills that help build decision quality and acceptance
Our team development feedback tools and problem-solving simulations are designed to promote Constructive change. Through thorough research and careful design, they help teams:
- Measure team members’ behavioural styles and skills
- Identify strengths and development opportunities
- Pinpoint barriers to successful teamwork and problem-solving
- Develop more Constructive strategies, behavioural styles, and skills
- Monitor change and improvement over time
Our standard - and our continuing goal - is to offer assessments that meet academic and psychometric standards while being practical and relevant to the real world.
Since a team is the collective dynamic of the individual members, individual development tools such as the Life Styles Inventory™ (LSI) can also be key elements of any team development programme.