The Styles Workshop is the first step to becoming accredited in the LSI Detailed Report with Item-Level Feedback.
Developing leaders and individuals by increasing self-awareness and Constructive styles
Learn how to debrief leaders and individual contributors on achieving greater performance and professional satisfaction with ACUMEN® Leadership WorkStyles™ (LWS), Life Styles Inventory™ (LSI), and our newest individual-level feedback report, LSI with Item-Level Feedback (LSI ILF).
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the Styles Workshop will prepare you to:
- interpret the Circumplex - the HSI framework for quantifying, describing, and understanding personal and leadership styles
- interpret the correlations between Constructive styles and personal effectiveness (e.g. relationships with others, job satisfaction, and productivity)
- interpret and use the statistical information presented in the reports
- help focal individuals recognise their blind spots and confirmed strengths
- debrief individual and composite profiles and feedback reports
- coach others on their personal styles to affect real change in their effectiveness using action-planning templates
- distinguish between LSI and LWS tools for optimal application
The Styles Accreditation Program is preapproved for HRCI recertification credit hours.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
|Products Covered ||Materials Included |
|ACUMEN® Leadership WorkStyles™ (LWS) || |
- LWS Facilitator Guide
- LWS Case Study Materials
- LWS Resource Materials
|Life Styles Inventory™ (LSI) 1 & 2 || |
- LSI 1 Self-Development Guide
- LSI 2 Self-Development Guide
- LSI 1 & 2 Case Study Materials
- LSI Resource Materials
| LSI with Item-Level Feedback (LSI ILF) || |
- LSI 1 & 2 ILF Case Study Materials
- LSI ILF Resource Materials
- LSI 1 & 2 ILF Accreditation Project (2 LSI Reports with ILF)
| Workshop Dates |
| 5 - 7 March 2015 - Gurgaon |
To register, email: email@example.com call India toll free 000 800 852 1410 or
+44 1624 620320.
Need help deciding which workshops to attend? Contact us for more information.