Effective individuals strive for personal excellence and behave in ways that encourage others around them to do the same.
Individual development is about self-enquiry and self-discovery—a process that leads to awareness of current behaviours, acceptance of the impact these have on personal effectiveness, and action steps to build Constructive thinking and behaviour. Our individual development and feedback tools do more than simply provide insight—they are designed to promote Constructive change. Through thorough research and careful design, they help individuals:
- Measure thinking and behavioural styles
- Identify strengths and development opportunities
- Pinpoint barriers to personal effectiveness
- Develop more Constructive behaviours and skills
- Monitor change and improvement over time
Our standard—and our continuing goal—is to offer products that meet rigorous academic and psychometric standards while being practical and relevant to the real world.