Developing effective teams through Constructive behaviors and synergistic decision making
Learn how to build teams that achieve synergy and develop superior solutions using our world-renowned team-building simulations and Group Styles Inventory™ (GSI) and teach them about conflict styles to help them resolve conflicts constructively with LSI Conflict™.
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the Teams Workshop will prepare you to:
- identify and understand how thinking patterns and coping behavior influence the ability to deal with conflict situations
- explain the correlation between Constructive group styles and team effectiveness
- facilitate and debrief HSI simulations and the Group Styles Inventory
- uncover a team's strengths and developmental areas
- debrief group profile results
- select the appropriate simulation
- help others resolve conflicts constructively
- make connections between the different tools for action planning
The Teams Workshop is preapproved for HRCI recertification credit hours.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
All workshops are held at our Human Synergistics office in Mount Prospect, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago.
To register, click the "Register Now!" button below or call 800.622.7584. Need help deciding which workshops to attend? Contact us for more information.