Developing effective teams through Constructive behaviors and synergistic decision making
Learn how to build teams that achieve synergy and develop superior solutions using our world-renowned team-building simulations and Group Styles Inventory™ (GSI) and teach them about conflict styles to help them resolve conflicts constructively with LSI Conflict™.
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the Teams Workshop will prepare you to:
- identify and understand how thinking patterns and coping behavior influence the ability to deal with conflict situations
- explain the correlation between Constructive group styles and team effectiveness
- facilitate and debrief HSI simulations and the Group Styles Inventory
- uncover a team's strengths and developmental areas
- debrief group profile results
- select the appropriate simulation
- help others resolve conflicts constructively
- make connections between the different tools for action planning
All workshops are held at our Human Synergistics office in Mount Prospect, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago.
To register, click the "Register Now!" button below or call 800.622.7584. Need help deciding which workshops to attend? Contact us for more information.