Developing effective teams through Constructive behaviors and synergistic decision making
Learn how to build teams that achieve synergy and develop superior solutions using our world-renowned team-building simulations and Group Styles Inventory™ (GSI) and teach them about conflict styles to help them resolve conflicts constructively with LSI Conflict™.
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the Teams Workshop will prepare you to:
- identify and understand how thinking patterns and coping behavior influence the ability to deal with conflict situations
- explain the correlation between Constructive group styles and team effectiveness
- facilitate and debrief HSI simulations and the Group Styles Inventory
- uncover a team's strengths and developmental areas
- debrief group profile results
- select the appropriate simulation
- help others resolve conflicts constructively
- make connections between the different tools for action planning
|Products Covered ||Materials Included |
|LSI Conflict™ || |
- LSI Conflict Leader's Guide
- LSI Conflict Inventory
- LSI Conflict Self-Development Guide
|Team-Building Simulations || |
- Simulation Leader's Guide
- Simulation Participant Materials
|Group Styles Inventory™ (GSI) || |
- GSI Leader's Guide
- GSI Inventory
- GSI Participant Guide
- GSI Case Study Materials
| Workshop Dates ||Price ||Advance Registration Dates ||Advance Registration Price |
|Dec. 5, 2013 ||Free* ||Oct. 18, 2013 ||Free* |
| Apr. 10, 2014 || $600 || Feb. 21, 2014 || $480 |
| June 5, 2014 || $600 || Apr. 18, 2014 || $480 |
| Oct. 9, 2014 || $600 || Aug. 22, 2014 || $480 |
| Dec. 11, 2014 || $600 || Oct. 24, 2014 || $480 |
* In celebration of our new leadership development simulation, Coach--Co-achieving, we are offering two free workshops on December 5-6. Click here for additional information.
The free workshops are full. Please contact us to be placed on the waiting list and notified of future dates.
All workshops are held at our Human Synergistics office in Mount Prospect, IL, a Chicago suburb.
Online workshop registration is coming soon! To register, download a printable registration form or call 800.622.7584. Need help deciding which workshops to attend? Contact us for more information.