The Impact Workshop is the first step to becoming accredited in Leadership/Impact® (L/I) and Management/Impact® (M/I).
Measure the impact of leaders and managers on organizational performance
Learn how to debrief leaders and managers on building their Constructive impact on culture through detailed analysis of the strategies and approaches they employ and how those influence their effectiveness using Leadership/Impact® (L/I) and Management/Impact® (M/I).
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the Impact Workshop will prepare you to:
- understand the Impact model, including ideal impact, current strategies and approaches, current impact, and effectiveness
- interpret and use the statistical information presented in the L/I and M/I Feedback Reports
- differentiate between effectiveness and success
- make the distinction between style and impact
- debrief feedback reports
- educate others on the effects of leadership impact on organizational culture
- use and leverage our action-planning templates
The Impact Accreditation Program is pre-approved for HRCI recertification credit hours and ICF Continuing Coaching Education units.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the activity. It means that this activity has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
As authorized by the International Coach Federation, Continuing Coaching Education (CCE) units are issued to participants who complete the M/I Accreditation program as follows: 2 units toward ICF Core Competencies and 7 units toward Other Skills and Tools.
|Products Covered ||Materials Included |
|Leadership/Impact® (L/I) || |
- L/I Case Study Materials
- L/I Accreditation Project (1 L/I Report)
- L/I Resource Materials
|Management/Impact® (M/I) || |
- M/I Case Study Materials
- M/I Accreditation Project (1 M/I Report)
- M/I Resource Materials
All workshops are held at our Human Synergistics office in Mount Prospect, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago.
To register, click the "Register Now!" button below or call 800.622.7584. Need help deciding which workshops to attend? Contact us for more information.